(1) The following Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as Provider via the website amazon-feedback.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any individual terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) In the sense of the following regulations, Consumer is any natural person who conducts a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be distinctly attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which exercises their independent occupational or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
(1) The subject matter of the Contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
If you use the instant payment system PayPal Express, clicking on the corresponding button integrated in the shop system will redirect you to the PayPal login page. After successfully logging in, you will be able to view your address and account data stored with PayPal. By clicking the button “Continue” you will be redirected back to the Order Overview page our online shop.
If you use the payment system Amazon Payments, clicking on the button “Pay with Amazon” integrated in the shop system will redirect you to the login page of amazon.com. Aftersuccessfully logging in, you will be able to view your amazon.com shipping addresses and payment methods. Select an appropriate shipping address and payment method and press the button “Continue” to be redirected back to our online shop.
If you pay via Amazon Payments you will receive a confirmation e-mail from amazon.com.
If you have chosen the payment system Amazon Payments, the offer acceptance (contract conclusion) takes place within 2 days by confirmation via e-mail on the part of amazon.com, in which you are informed of the delivery of the goods.
(2) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract occurs via e-mail and is partially automated. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically secured and, in particular, that no spam-filters would prevent it.
(1) You shall provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the custom design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications regarding file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose contents infringe the rights of third parties (in particular copyright, naming rights and trademark rights) or violate existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness and therefore assume no liability for errors.
(1) You may only exercise the right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a Consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of Consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the Consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a Consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the legal action is filed. The capacity to appeal to a court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR Platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions “Execution of the Contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3.1 The language of the contract shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the Contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out using the browser’s print function or electronically saved. After we receive the order, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you via e-mail one more time.
4.1 We have comply with the buyer’s seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG and the associated Code of Conduct of Ecommerce Europe Trustmark, available at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatskriterien.pdf and https://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking on the respectively marked button on our website or found in the relevant offer; they are displayed separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless it has been agreed on a delivery free of shipping costs.
6.3 In the case of a delivery to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees of financial institutions), which are to be borne by you. Any costs incurred for the transfer of money shall also be borne by you in cases where delivery is made to an EU member state, but payment has been made outside of the European Union.
6.4 The payment methods available to you are indicated by the respectively marked button on our website or can be found in the relevant offer.
6.5 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded Contract are immediately due for payment.
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under the respectively marked button on our website or in the relevant offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not transfer to you until the goods are handed over to you, irrespective of whether the shipment occurs insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the Entrepreneur or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
The statutory warranty right shall be governed by the provision “Warranty” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law and are regularly checked for compliance with the law. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.